• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Winchester 70 classic New Haven CRF, Mcmillan edge, Shilen, 7mm Rem Mag

rgrx1276

Have a rifle for sale that I traded into about 7-8 months ago. I've had the rifle bedded into a new Mcmillan edge stock, added a 1 piece floorplate/triggerguard, and it's just sitting gathering dust. I have zero interest in the caliber. It can be purchased with the original stock or the Mcmillan- your choice... with the Mcmillan it weighs in the neighborhood of 6.5 lbs... Scale pooped the bed and I'm waiting on the new one to arrive for an exact weight.
1440.00 shipped with the Mcmillan- 850.00 shipped with the original wood stock.

Description from the original owner

"Have a Winchester 70 classic custom in 7mm Rem Mag. 6 digit classic blued action with 24" Shilen select stainless no 3 contour barrel, 9" twist. Installed with essentially no shank to keep weight down. All metal cerakoted black satin. Originally planned to put this in a bansner but moving on to other projects. Original wood stock was stripped, sanded and refinished with multiple coats of tung oil and it looks very nice. Never got it rebedded but just shooting it in the old stock with original hot glue junk bedding yielded .8" groups with 140 Berger's the only time I took it to the range. Weighs 7lbs 1oz in original stock. All work done by John Gallagher in Alabama, action squared up before screwing on new barrel."

Pics from the original posting;

Pics with the Mcmillan edge stock;

ZFKccZT.jpg

P4ruUF2.jpg

Last edited:

Recent Posts