• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Winchester 300 Win Mag Brass

Muddyboots

Two bags of 50 NIB never opened, prefer selling as one lot. I bought as backup until I got Peterson bulk delivery and is what I paid for them.

$115 shipped to lower 48. USPS Money Order ONLY, I do not accept PP.
Buyer is responsible for legality of the purchase for them as well as where they live.
First "I'll take it" in this thread with immediate PM with personal info has first go.

IMG_3747.JPG

This is no markup just recovery of what I paid for it. Thought it might help someone out in lean times.

Muddy, I'd probably be interested in these if livetohunt doesn't pick them up. Keep me in the loop by PM as a second option. I don't want to push in though, if Livetohunt wants them.

SPF to badthirtyone and had PM'ed to take. If he doesn't end up for sure, rwcole is 2nd with jowens 3rd.

I pass on the Peterson 300 WM brass when they first came out, and wish I hadn't now. I would have use them in my 308 N. Mag. I wasn't in to special brass at the time, but you can teach an old dog new tricks.