Win one of 6 Rudolph Optics Quad Shooting Sticks - LRH Give Away Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy Backus

Field Editor
Staff member
Entry is extremely quick and easy - CLICK HERE TO ENTER - then just enter your first name and email address.

THE PRIZE

quadshootingsticks_1.jpg

Rudolph Optics Quad Shooting Sticks

6 Winners - Winner's choice of Short or Long Size

Street Value - $75 - $95

Prize Donor:

Rudolph-Logo.jpg

www.RudolphOptics.com

The "Quad Sticks" by Rudolph Optics is taking the long range shooting and hunting market by storm. This technology is allowing seasoned veterans who have shot long range for years to be able to tighten their groups by more than 50%. It allows young kids and people who are new and just learning how to shoot to be very successful which also allows them to have confidence.

The "Quad Sticks" are lightweight and fold up to be used as a walking stick. You can use them as a normal bipod or split them front to back to allow two points of contact on your rifle or crossbow. This takes the windage movement out of the equation and allows the shooter to focus totally on the target with slight elevation adjustments.
Rudolph Shooting Sticks Alt The long version allows spot and stalkers, avid safari hunters or long range paper shooters to feel like they are shooting from a bench at the range.

This product will be quite a breakthrough for a lot of us long range hunters. A version has been in use in Europe and Africa for some time. But this version is better in a number of ways. This one is made by Rudolph Optics.
It provides an amazing sense of solidness, if that's a word. There is zero left to right wiggle. And you only have to control vertical.

A downhill lie works best...with your feet below your butt. Among other advantages, that allows you to rest your shooting arm elbow on a knee. The rifle is supported from both front and rear.
With more practice from a good ground setup I expect to routinely be able to place shots into 3/4 moa out to 700 yards in no-wind conditions.

Here is a picture of a 3/4 MOA 3 shot group at 455 yards from a sitting position.
And in the 2 last target pictures, the 6 total shots from the 2 separate groups would superimpose with a 1/3 moa vertical spread. I used a tripod jammed under my shooting arm's armpit to stabilize the vertical, the Quad Sticks alone handle the horizontal with zero jiggle. When I am setup this way, I can hold my crosshairs within a 2 inch bullseye at 916 yards.

-- Len Backus --

42338d1419360878-tightest-group-longest-distance-shooting-stciks-dsc00707-1.jpg

42340d1419360878-tightest-group-longest-distance-shooting-stciks-dsc00713-1.jpg

quad-sticks-3.jpg

quad-sticks-2.jpg

SEE CONTEST RULES DOWN BELOW

CONTEST RULES

• Contest entries must be in by August 31st at 8AM CDT.
  • One entry per person.
  • Winners will be chosen by random drawing.
  • No purchase necessary.
  • Winners will be notified by email. If no response within 7 days, prize will be re-drawn and awarded to the next person.

I have always carried shooting sticks when hunting.

I would be "tickled pink" to win a set of sticks.

If I don't win a set of sticks, I will be buying them soon.

This is an item that I and pretty much everybody I hunt with can use.

Thank you for the chance.

These look ideal for a coyote set. Thank for the opportunity and good luck to everyone dropping their name in the hat!

Status
Not open for further replies.