• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Win model 70 pre 64 bolt

Does not appear they have any?

I may have a bolt you seek; I would need a magnum bolt face in return / exchange - my bolt will be excellent and would want the same.

I have no extra bolts unfortunately but willing to swap.

Does not appear they have any?

I may have a bolt you seek; I would need a magnum bolt face in return / exchange - my bolt will be excellent and would want the same.

I have no extra bolts unfortunately but willing to swap.

Sorry I do not have magnum bolts I would be willing to part with.

A guy was buying all the pre64s on auction site ripping them apart and selling every screw & spring a while ago on ebay..

I wanted to build a custom pre64 rifle but bought a Montana 1999 to fill the spot - good luck on your build

Have you checked ebay?
Keep an eye on eBay and GunBroker. It won't be very long before the bolt you want comes up. I have bought parts from both sites. Any bolt with a standard bolt face will work for a 338-06. Excluded are the magnum and 22 Hornet bolts. I would only buy parts from Pre64win.com as a last resort because the prices are inflated. I have two 338-06 rifles which are re-bored pre 64 Winchester featherweights and they are great. Good luck with your project.