• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Win Model 70 7 STW

1700 for a factory win 70 stainless and an er shaw barrel is rather rich. Outta my league for a rifle that typically needed to have the tupperware stock replaced anyway.

The auction starts at 1499, so for those you interested I will end auction at the starting price. The rifle has the factory barrel and removable muzzle brake. Brand new er shaw barrel fluted with brake stainless 28 oal. And a factory wood & synthetic stock. I won't be anywhere near breaking even. Thanks to those that look. I hope I don't keep getting negative post as I don't look at others goods for sale and do same.

I found it.

I can't afford it either especially since I have two Remington 700 Sendero SF 7mm STWs that only cost $1,000 each.

Yes Gamehawker Bryan from Texas did get a good deal since I paid:
Bought gun new in 2005 600
Bought wood stock off a factory Win 7 STW 350.00 (way too much)
Custom muzzle brake by John Berish Guns 200
Factory trigger tuned by John Berish 100
I went back and counted the fired casings, gun has 6 rounds down the barrel, plus the one or two the smith put through after installing the brake. As I work 6 days a week I was in a hurry to post the info and stated less then 20. Well , its less then 10. I never shot the gun after the brake, its been a safe queen.
Hope it gets used and enjoyed by the new owner.
According to my math 1250-870 =380 loss. Not counting the taxes paid, gas to drive to smith and the gunshop for pick up....hey its only money right? Not sure why im crying right now.
And since I dont need the Leupold mounts I guess they will go in the box too...add that, ohh more tears.