• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Win Mdl 70 300 WM

Dennis81082

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Big Game season is right around the corner.

Not interested in trades.

Excellent Condition Win mdl 70 with a Houge Over Molded stock with full length aluminum bedding block. The stock has a great non slip feel and absorbs recoil well. Most shot's fired were testing off a bench and it's very comfortable working up handloads.

The trigger was replaced with a new factory one and worked by a gunsmith, no slack or creep and breaks nice and clean. I would guess trigger pull at 3 1/2 to 4 lbs.

Bluing rated at 90%, the stock has some minor handling marks. Rifling is very good, I've only put around 125 rounds through it with my handloads.

Handloads are 168 gr Barnes and shot less than .75 in at 100yds, I think around .60 in.

Scope in photo not included

Included are Leupold base and dovetail rings. 100 new Win brass and approx 100 once fired Win brass. Two sets of dies, One RCBS FL and one Lee Delux Collet set. Also have the original tupperware stock if wanted.
$600 + shipped FFL to your FFL.
ForSaleRifleBinosandscope012.jpg

ForSaleRifleBinosandscope011.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Win Mdl 70 300 WM Price Lowered

This rifle need's a new home, great gun with extra's. I'll consider all reasonable offers.

Win mdl 70 300WM, $625

Recent Posts