• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Win M70 LR Hunting Rifle **REDUCED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not apologizing for anything, the rifle isn't worth $850 or one of your friends can buy it from you. I bought the same rifle on Gunbroker with out the an HS Pre stock for $450., bedded it and painted it myself, it looks very similar to yours. I did a trigger job and it looks great. Guess what, I'd raise my offer, but the last HS precision stock I had was identical to yours, I didn't like it. I sold it on here and I am totally happy with the utilizing the original Super Shadow plastic now bedded and painted. I must have a total of $500 in it by now. For all you guys mocking me, I am doing you a favor, go buy one like I did, spend 3 hours on it, like I did and you will be happy as I am. I've bought a fair number of rifles from people on here, only to find out I overpaid on most of them. This is a friendly site and we should all be doing each other a favor when we sell our little babies.

DO YOU NOTICE ANY TAKERS FOR HIS $850. It will never sell on Gunbroker for that price, just watch sales there for yourself.

Any ways, I just saw a Stevens on here for $250 and you can get a new Remington 700 in SPS for $600 or a little more, and then you have an action everyone desires to re-build on. Win 70 is okay but no body really wants to work on them, that's why when you buy one you OWN it. Else don't buy one, they don't re-sell, they depreciate. Mr. Montana is just trying to cut his losses that's all.

I'll bet I have more firearms then all 3 of you combined, 38 to be exact, I know firearm prices gentleman. Stop whining, the truth doesn't change just because we don't like to here it. Yes, my original offer was a low ball, but it wasn't done to embarrass him and it was kindly written. If he needs cash I will take it off his hands. I deleted my post so he'd stop whining to his friends. One of you knuckleheads decided to copy and repaste it. I hate self-pity. I don't feel the least bit sorry for his inflated price or his little you know what. Just for the record I don't drink or smoke crack or anything else for that matter.

Good days ladies...

I wish you well, I guess I'll just send the person an email next time. Actually I already sent him 1 awhile back and he still thinks he can get $850?

Haha. I wonder if the mental ward knows they have one on the loose ?:rolleyes: Thanks for the free bump and great entertainment. Now that you have vented your rambling opinions again please stay off my post and up to the top we go again.

Deal, good luck, I hope you get your price.

WOW,,,,,this is entertaining,,,,my wife even likes the drama,,,,nobody works with winchester actions??? What a joke,,,model 70 actions is one of the best ever built,,,I think are friend has a lot to learn,,,,38 guns in his possession is scary,,lol,,that gun will sell here,,but with the economy the way it is,,I don't think anyone is getting top dollar for there goods,,,the gun looks well worth the askin price,,good luck,,free bump

Your argument is invalid--as it's NOT a super shadow--it's a Coyote, which was a heavy barreled laminate stock-equipped, long range/varmint setup.

Yes it was a low-ball offer, which are to be expected, but you are coming at it from an entirely incorrect position in regards to what that gun actually is.

Yes, if it was a Super Shadow, or Ultimate Shadow, the value would be less than $850, but it isn't one of those guns.

Bottom line: You're wrong. Apology or not, you're wrong. And kind of an ***.

I have always believed that things happen for a reason. This rifle not selling is proof again ! I took the rifle out last night and made my longest kill yet - a coyote at 1040 yds ! Needless to say this rifle has mojo and I will hanging on to it whether I need it or not after that.

Thanks to all for your interest and interaction - even etisll40 for adding the 'reality TV' drama aspect !

Thanks,
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts