• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Win M70 LR Hunting Rifle **REDUCED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WTT- Win M70 LR Hunting Rifle

Maybe you got busy, which happens, but I'm guessing since you haven't responded regarding the trade I proposed, that you are not interested. It would have been nice to have gotten a "thanks, but no thanks", instead of silence.

Hope the sale finally goes through for you.:cool:

Ski,
Lets look at this again. Your first PM to me was on 1-2 when I requested pics. I never received the pics. You sent me another PM on 1-5 to verify that I got the pics. I then replied and said no I did not receive them. At that point you verified you had the correct email address and sent them. I replied to your email. Again, it is a very nice rifle but not really what I am looking for.

Thanks,
Mike :D

Looking at it again? ;)

You told me once, just once, you had not received the photos. I sent them to the same address and you "got" them. All anyone would have expected was a yes or no, kind of like you just replied now, and that handles it for me.

Rifle and 100 rounds of ammo (140gr Nosler BT in new cases) for $850 shipped. Rifle to your FFL and ammo will be shipped separate. I need to find this rifle a new home and free up some funds for my new toy.

THE WHOLE PACKAGE. Sorry, it's what I'd pay for it.
Check Gunbroker, they just don't go or much, kinda sad, but nobody seems to want win 70's to build on here. Savages are awesome and you can buy them dirt cheap too. I know, I have both, really sad, they are just a rifle in most hunters minds. 7 WSM is an expensive cartridge for the average hunter to hunt with. You are unloading because you see no value either I'd guess.

No offense intended.

**** buddy I was really hoping that was a joke. I tell you what why don't you put that $400 to better use. Get yourself some reading lessons because your offer is no where near what the price is. Then get yourself some etiquette lessons. You would think that someone who has been on the site as much as you would have enough common sense to express your bs opinions in a PM instead of a public post. I guess there is a jackass in every crowd though.

In summary no I won't take $400.

"""THE WHOLE PACKAGE. Sorry, it's what I'd pay for it.
Check Gunbroker, they just don't go or much, kinda sad, but nobody seems to want win 70's to build on here. Savages are awesome and you can buy them dirt cheap too. I know, I have both, really sad, they are just a rifle in most hunters minds. 7 WSM is an expensive cartridge for the average hunter to hunt with. You are unloading because you see no value either I'd guess."""

No offense intended.

Man Really? come on $400 The stock with the custom paint job cost more than that, And if you can get one for $400 like this on Gunbrokers, Why are you not jumping on it there??

1) etisll40, please do the honorable and make a public apology for your low ball offer.

2) Quit smoking crack.

3) Do us all a favor and leave this site.

Thank you.

Scott

Guys thank you for the back up. Lets find this awesome rifle a new home. This rifle shoots great and I wouldnt even be entertaining the idea of selling if I hadnt found a new toy. I have several rifles so I had to make a choice to let one go.

This one will not disappoint. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.