Win Free Ammo For A Year From Wideners!

Discussion in 'Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics' started by WRSjacob, Oct 8, 2018.

1. WRSjacob

WRSjacob Official LRH Sponsor

Hi Everyone!
    I wanted to let you know about a giveaway we have currently going on at Widener's!

One lucky Widener’s fan will win FREE AMMO for one whole year! Celebrate the launch of the Widener's Blog with us. It’s easy to win and you don’t have to buy anything. To enter, just head to the blog and sign-up! Follow the link below by October 31st!

https://www.wideners.com/blog/ammo-for-a-year/

Also, be sure to stop by and check out the new Widener’s blog. We hope our new blog will serve as a resource for our customers who share our passion for shooting, hunting and the freedom of the great outdoors. It’s just another way to show we’re committed to helping our customers get as much enjoyment as they can out of the shooting sports we all love. We are hopeful this journey will be a fun experience that even seasoned shooters will get valuable information from as we continue to grow.

2. joseph singleton

joseph singleton Well-Known Member LRH Team Member

Thanks ENTERED

WRSjacob likes this.
  3. ShtrRdy

ShtrRdy Well-Known Member

Thanks for the tip. I'm entered. I don't know why it is that I haven't ordered from Wideners for a long time.

WRSjacob likes this.
  4. Deputy819

Deputy819 Well-Known Member

Thank you, sir. Entered!

WRSjacob likes this.