Win a Sig Sauer Whiskey5 Rifle Scope 5-25x52 worth $1399.99

Win a Sig Sauer Whiskey5 Rifle Scope 5-25x52 - MOA Milling Hunter Reticle worth $1399.99

1. ADMIN

ADMIN Administrator

Designed for traditional hunting rifles as well as common MSR/AR platforms, the WHISKEY5 5 – 25x52 mm riflescope is the premium solution for extended long range scenarios, as well as recreational shooting across a wide range of calibers. Great for low light shooting conditions. The scope features 5x optical zoom with illuminated and non-illuminated reticles. Offered in second focal plane (SFP) with multiple reticle options. Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance.

Enter to win by clicking on "Details and Enter" tab top left. Contests are only open to registered members.

Included in the package is a certificate for one free Sig Ballistic Laser Etched Turret (SBT) perfectly matched to the ballistics of your shooting system.

[​IMG]

FEATURES:
    • Exposed Elevation Turret
    • Capped Windage Turret (100% weatherproof when exposed)
    • Fiber Optic Power Indicator
    • 5x optical zoom with illuminated MOA Milling Hunter reticle
    • HDX optical system comprising both High Definition (ED) and High Transmittance (HT) glass providing industry leading brightness and extreme optical clarity for any situation
    • SpectraCoat anti-reflection lens coatings
    • LensArmor and LensShield coatings for abrasion resistance, extreme durability and to shed water, oil and gunk.
    • Second focal plane (SFP) reticle
    • LevelPlex Digital Anti-Cant System utilizes an integrated digital level with user selectable reticle cant detection at +/-0.5°
    • Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance

CLICK HERE for MOA Milling Hunter Reticle Specifications.

[​IMG]

• SIG Ballistic Turret (SBT) is perfectly engraved to match the ballistics of your shooting system. Most WHISKEY5 scopes include a free SBT - see the Sig Optics page for details.
    • HDX - Sig Sauer's proprietary methodology of using High Definition (HD) and High Transmission (HT) glass for ultra-high resolution optical performance and maximized light transmission.
    • Stealth ID - The industrial design of Sig Electro-Optics is based on their legendary firearms; deflection armor trapezoidal surfacing breaks up shape and pattern of the optic.
    • HellFire Reticle - Utilizes advanced fiber-optic technology to create and electronically illuminated reticle system capable of varying levels of intensity, from dim to bright - resulting in a clear, crisp aiming point no matter the situation.
    • Spectracoat - Highly efficient, ultra-wide broadband, anti-reflection lens coatings minimize reflection across the spectrum of visible light, while still permitting maximum light transmission through the scope
    • LensArmor - Getting the most durability out of the scope via this abrasion-resistant lens coating, to ensure your optic stays crisp, clear, and bright.
    • LenShield - Sig Sauer's proprietary Mil-Spec coating that sheds water, oil, and other undesirables to ensure a clear and unobstructed sight image at all times.
    • Sig Optics Infinite Guarantee - They're guaranteed forever - an unlimited lifetime guarantee. Fully transferable, no warranty card or receipt required. Period.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. C.O. Shooter

C.O. Shooter Well-Known Member

Thanks for the opportunity.

3. Rum Man

Rum Man Well-Known Member

I have heard great things about Sig !
    Thank you !!

4. NEMTHunter

NEMTHunter Well-Known Member

In for a try. Thanks!

5. Vortex!

Vortex! Well-Known Member

I guess I might as well try. I would love to have one of these great scopes.

6. trueblue

trueblue Well-Known Member

How do you enter to win?

7. Pete FARR

Pete FARR Member

How do you enter to win?
    Top of page "Details and enter"

8. biged57

biged57 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the chance to win a great scope

9. ShtrRdy

ShtrRdy Well-Known Member

I'm in!!

10. TRC

TRC Member

Thanks for the opportunity!

11. Peregrine82

Peregrine82 Member

I will be your Huckleberry. As others have stated, thank you for providing the opportunity.

12. Ckgworks

Ckgworks Well-Known Member

Count me in......I'd love to try one out!

13. jonthomps

jonthomps Well-Known Member

Thanks for the opportunity!

14. Deputy819

Deputy819 Well-Known Member

Tagging in!