Win a Sig Sauer Whiskey5 5-25x52 Rifle Scope worth $1300 - LRH Give Away

CONTEST RULES

• No purchase necessary
  • USA shipping only
  • 1 winner will be selected by random drawing November 8th, 2017.
  • Winner will be notified by email
  • If winner has not responded within 5 days a new winner will be selected by random drawing.
  • If you were not already on our LRH newsletter/email list, you will be added to it.
  • We do respect your privacy and do not share your information with any third parties.
  • You will have the opportunity to unsubscribe at any time.
Entry is extremely quick and easy - CLICK HERE TO ENTER - then just enter your first name and email address.

THE PRIZE

Whiskey-5-1.jpg

Sig Sauer Whiskey5 5-25x52 Rifle Scope with MOA Milling Hunter Reticle. Includes certificate for FREE Sig Ballistic Turret (SBT) laser engraved custom BDC turret.

Whiskey5-Contest-1.jpg

Street Value - $1299.99

1 WINNER

Prize Donor:

SIG SAUER ELECTRO-OPTICS

Designed for traditional hunting rifles as well as common MSR/AR platforms, the WHISKEY5 5 – 25x52 mm riflescope is the premium solution for extended long range scenarios, as well as recreational shooting across a wide range of calibers. Great for low light shooting conditions. The scope features 5x optical zoom with illuminated and non-illuminated reticles. Offered in second focal plane (SFP) with multiple reticle options. Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance.

FEATURES:
-5x optical zoom with illuminated and non-illuminated reticles
-HDX™ optical system provides industry leading brightness and extreme optical clarity for any situation
-Offered in second focal plane (SFP) with multiple reticle options
Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance

MOA-Milling-Hunter.jpg

MOA Milling Hunter Reticle

Whiskey5-Contest-2.gif

See contest rules down below.

I'm in

Here's what Terry had to say about winning:

Thanks for the GREAT news. I am retired from the USAF and this is a tremendous Veteran's Day surprise.

I'll put it to good use on my next trip west to CO to see my sister and look for another bull elk on the mountain she lives on.

More from Terry:

The Sig Whiskey5 arrived yesterday afternoon in perfect shape and it is to be the best scope I have ever owned…THANK YOU SIR!

I have two identical Sako Finnbears (L61R actions). One in .264 Win Mag and the other one in .338 Win Mag. I believe I'll mount the "Whiskey5" on the .264. I purchased them both in rod and gun clubs in Germany many years ago (the .264 in 1964 or 65, and the .338 in early 1971). A few months ago I joined a private shooting range about a twenty minute drive down US Hwy 1 from my home. There are rifle ranges from 100 to 1,000 yards and the owner is going to add a 1,500 yard range right next to the 1,000. There are also a dozen handgun ranges from about ten to fifty yards. I will be giving the "Whiskey5" a good workout soon.

Again, thank you for the great Veteran's Day surprise.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts