• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wilson Dies

Greg Duerr

I was thinking about getting the Wilson Dies and Arbor press from Sinclair......
Simple and easy way of Taking your reloading equipment with you were ever you go and for me during the winter loading in were its warm instead of out in the Garage.

Anyone use this Die system .........?? Your Opinion

I have Wilson dies and an arbor press, and I really like them. Neck dies and micro seaters
in 20 VT, 211 FB, and 204R. Just this morning took the 221 FB dies and press to a friends
house, as he had some of the new CFE Blk powder to try.

I have the bullet seating dies for the 300 win mag and the 300wsm. I trim and resize all my brass at home. We usually leave home sometime in May and don't return until Nov. They seem to work well. For some reason I like the 300 win mag better than the 300 wsm. Allows me to try different powders, primers, seating depth. So for my purposes I like them.

You can actually use a small plastic hammer instead of the press too. I shot competition using this method for several years. Works great.