Wilson case trimmer accessories

briar rabbit

I have decided on the Wilson case trimmer with micrometer as my next needed purchase and would like to hear feedback on what options you have added to yours. Besides the case holders and trim stand what other options should I consider that is made specifically for this trimmer that are worth the investment ? I load mainly belted magnums-240 through 340 WBY, 270 and 300 WSM, 22-250 and 223 if that helps.

I don't know anything about belted magnums but I can say that the Wilson trimmer is amazing. I use it for .223, 260, and .22-250AI. The only thing extra I bought for it is the 30 degree Deburring Tool for any VLD bullets. Might as well buy it now, you won't regret it.

Does anyone make a "3-way" trimmer tool (length, chamfer, deburr) that will fit on the wilson?

I have decided on the Wilson case trimmer with micrometer as my next needed purchase and would like to hear feedback on what options you have added to yours. Besides the case holders and trim stand what other options should I consider that is made specifically for this trimmer that are worth the investment ? I load mainly belted magnums-240 through 340 WBY, 270 and 300 WSM, 22-250 and 223 if that helps.

I got the trimmer platform that Sinclair sells and hope you got the Sinclair "Shark Fin" also power adapter. I'd also got spare crank and trimmer cutter also VLD chamfering tool with handles. they also make inside neck reamers.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.