• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Williams Remington Bottom metal and 1911 mags

MOAxp

Here are some of the items that need to find their way to a new home.

Williams Firearms One piece Steel bottom Metal for Remington 700 short and long actions. These are the ones that are nice alternatives for M40A1 style builds as well as a high quality option to upgrade from the cheap Remington factory bottom metal.

Short Actions have two styles – one with a standard Winchester style push button release and the 'tactical/fail safe' version with a secondary button that you press with the combo of index finger and thumb to release the floor plate. Standard $100, tactical $150/each

Long action triggerguards - $125

This is a comparison of the factory BDL to the Williams
StdWilliamsvsBdl.jpg

View of the tactical release versus the standard release
IMG_4790.jpg

View of the Long Action factory BDL versus the Williams
IMG_4795.jpg

Williams Triggerguards as a group
IMG_4794.jpg

Wilson 1911 Combat 47T 10 round Mags – like new – most were never used, just pulled from bags and placed in arms locker in my vault.
IMG_4799.jpg

$30each, discounts for 10 or more at one time

Used 1911 mags. 8 mags with Shaw bumper pads. $100

IMG_4796.jpg

Feel free to call or email, shipping is extra and at cost (postage/insurance etc), most of these will fit in small flat rate boxes.

John B

Hi, I have a kimber 45 ACP 1911 . Will these work in my kimber ?

Yes as long as it is the full size 1911 you will be fine - the wilsons and the used ones will work for your needs

john

Yes as long as it is the full size 1911 you will be fine - the wilsons and the used ones will work for your needs

john

The kimber that I have is the CDP II the barell is not as long as the full size but the frame looks close to the same so would it still work ?

BB

Full size frames you are good to go. (quick sanity check - if your mags take 7 rounds you are probably running a full size frame).

Will you seperate the eight that has the shaw bumper pads ? if so what can you sell one minus shipping cost ?

Thanks

Looking to sell as a set, I will be posting more wilsons 7 and 8 rd mags this weekend

Standard short actions are sold out pending payments. Tactical release versions available