• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED will sell outright or consider trades for numerous 300 win mag items

ODAVID

[FONT=&quot]Recently I sold my long range elk rifle and I have the following all for the 300 win mag (or caliber spedific.308 can be used in 3006, 308,etc.):

165 gr hornady interlock btsp bullets only ......
329 available $65

180 gr nosler partition bullets only...................
200 available $120

180 gr nosler accubond bullets only................
75 available $38

350 brand new unopened sealed 300 win mag brass winchester the longest lasting $170 I will threw in free 2/100round box for storing ammo

476 1x fired winchester and Federal brass for $120.00 plus shipping.

I can ship priority with as much as I can get in the box that you want. Shipping cost and any shipping insurance is extra.

I will consider trades for the following items. 7mm accubonds 160 gr, 7mm 168 gr Berger VLD hunting bullets, 9mm JHP bullets golddot or sabre( 115gr or 125 gr). Possibly others. I will try to keep up with PM and emails and post on this main heading the date when the item is shipped. If you see a shipping date the item is no longer available.

SEND ME AN INSTANT PRIVATE MESSAGE

Keep me informed
ODAVID[/FONT]

Last edited:
Thanks for the offer but they are worth more then that. I might consider a trade for 9mm bullets (115gr or 124 gr)or 7mm bullets( 150 gr- 160 gr) if you have some of these.

odavid

Might be intersted in any and all of the 300 mag stuff. Are there any other trades you are interested in? I mean besides reloading stuff?
gun)

Recent Posts