• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wildcat Bullets

New bullet maker in Wetaskiwin,alberta,Canada.Company name is Wildcat Bullets he makes all sorts of goodies for shooters. Some of the products he offers are match,rebated boattails,bonded hunting and many more. I have used his .224 53gr hp match and my 22-243 imp shoots them great.
He makes most caliber sizes and weights give him a call i am sure he will be able to help you out with all your bullet needs.
His name is Richard Graves, Wildcat Bullets ph#(780)-352-8592

Redneck I wonder if he has email? Surely in todays fast paste market. I would be interested in a run of .266 bullets in the 150gr and 160gr. Yes I said .266 not .264, as many of the 1903Ms and model 96's have oversize bores. They used to be available by Barnes at one time and Speer.

The last time I talked to Richard Graves (wildcat bullets) he wasnt set up for e mails yet as for his bullets they worked well for me.

I'm pretty sure Richard is or was a member here. His bullets used to get alot of press on this site. Not real sure what this is doing in the "guns for sale" section???
Daniel

Richard sold out to Paul Stimac, who is in the U.S.
He is still a one man operation, maybe 2. Most of the bullets he was doing were the 7mm 200gr RBBT.
Maybe Paul will let us know how things are going?
He has not posted here since last June.

Dave

[email protected]

Untitled

Last edited:
post_old.gif
02-08-2011, 08:15 PM
Wildcat Bullets
user_offline.gif

Silver Member
Find Me on the Map Join Date: Jan 2008

Re: Wildcat bullets
Sure. Email me with how many more you want. [email protected]

Quote:
Originally Posted by RH300UM
gun)gun)gun)gun)gun)gun)gun)I'm down to about 8000 7mm 200gr ULD RBBTs on back order. I moved out of my garage and into a commercial location and hired an employee. I can make about 500/day. Still way too slow. Plan on hiring more people this summer and buying more presses.

The 270's will be next, then 308's, 338's, 264's & 257's

Can I add to my exsiting order and keep my place in the line?
If my rig dosen't like 'em I'm sure I can sell them on this site.

http://www.wildcatbullets.com
//www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f19/wildcat-bullets-67814/

Redneck I wonder if he has email? Surely in todays fast paste market. I would be interested in a run of .266 bullets in the 150gr and 160gr. Yes I said .266 not .264, as many of the 1903Ms and model 96's have oversize bores. They used to be available by Barnes at one time and Speer.

I have a set of oversize VLD bullet dies that make a .2655" dia bullet, which is close to what your looking for. I may be able to custom make maybe what you're looking for.

http://[email protected] or call me
on 650-583-1550 4pm Pacific Time.

Bob Cauterucio