Wildcat bullets

emmagator

Ive read that some guys are recieving wildcat bullets. Where are you guys getting these? The wildcat website isnt up yet, and i get no replies to my emails. Im looking for some of the 169.5 .277diam bullets.

Ive read that some guys are recieving wildcat bullets. Where are you guys getting these? The wildcat website isnt up yet, and i get no replies to my emails. Im looking for some of the 169.5 .277diam bullets.

I probably got the last box of 169.5 made about 5 years ago. You can search this forum for more info, but I heard that a couple of guys bought the biz with all the inventory and equipment and they made some of the popular calibers and then closed again because of lack of cash flow or something to that effect.

169.5 gr wildcats compared to my home moly coated 150 Speer SPBT

170gr.jpg

Emmagator,

Here is Paul's email address:

Paul Stimac <[email protected]>

I believe he recently hired another person to help him out so sometimes it takes him several weeks to get back with you. Hopefully Paul will jump on this thread. The last time I communicated with Paul via email, was in Jan. I'm still waiting to see if he got my order and is processing it. Good luck.

Jeff

Emmagator,

Here is Paul's email address:

Paul Stimac <[email protected]>

I believe he recently hired another person to help him out so sometimes it takes him several weeks to get back with you. Hopefully Paul will jump on this thread. The last time I communicated with Paul via email, was in Jan. I'm still waiting to see if he got my order and is processing it. Good luck.

Jeff
Great thanks I'll try that email.

Good question!! I've sent numerous e-mails to Paul and have nothing, I have bullets on order and some 200gr bullet that were going to ship with the 169.5's months ago. I'm bumming hard, anyone have a phone number as e-mail isn't working!!!

bigngreen,
I have had a similar experience. I paid for several hundred .277 169.5gr bullets back in June. Last email i got was that he would mail them in a week (that was August 12). Since then all of my queries have gone unanswered. I would at least like to get my money back.
jeff

I've tried like a mad man to get a hold of Paul at the e-mail address in the contact and replying to e-mails he's sent but I have yet to get one back in two months. I don't know, maybe he's shipped my order but I have never received it, if that was the case I would hit the order button on several hundred bullets but I'm not taking the risk till I know someone is on the other end! If there was a SNAFU with my order I'm cool we can get it taken care of but that can't happen till someone will return e-mails or have a phone number or some thing!!!

Last edited:
Just curious as to if there is anyone in the know that can say wether or not wildcat bullets are ever going to be available again.

Like to get my hands on some.

Y would a fella want to get some if replacement isn't possible?:rolleyes:

Having said that I have 200+ original Richard Graves 169.5 RBBTs that I'd trade even even up for Berger 338 - 300 gr latest offerings.

These RBBTs shoot great in my 270 AM @ a bit over 3400 FPS?

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.