Wildcat Bullets will be back this summer!

Have faith, my friends, I have a very strong suspicion that the wheels are cranking very deliberately in the right direction........

Thumbs up if that's the case. I could use some 130 gr .257s, and some other unusual heavy for caliber bullets.

I have about 150 of the 142 gr HP RBBT 257 bullets that I will never use if there is a Kirby Allen customer with a 257 AM who needs them let me know. The price will be reasonable.

I have already sold them once and bought them back being as the guy did not need them afterall. I was just going to keep them squirreled away in case my lifetime supply of 130 gr HP RBBTs should run out before my barrel.

I have about 150 of the 142 gr HP RBBT 257 bullets that I will never use if there is a Kirby Allen customer with a 257 AM who needs them let me know. The price will be reasonable.

I have already sold them once and bought them back being as the guy did not need them afterall. I was just going to keep them squirreled away in case my lifetime supply of 130 gr HP RBBTs should run out before my barrel.

Thanks for posting. I'd take you up on these 142s pronto except my 25 RUM has a 10 twist barrel and I'm led to believe that 130s are about the maximum bullet weight that barrel will stabilize. That sound right? I'd love to buy them if I could stabilize them with my 10 twist.

I guess I could check with Fiftydriver and see if he thinks there's a ghost of a chance the 142s would stabilize at 25 RUM velocities...

PEI Rob,

Its not generally a shipping of finished product problem it was getting raw materials into Canada from US suppliers. Main problem was getting jackets reliably into Canada.

There were however several areas shipping bullets into the US that customs turned away.

Phorwath,

All I can say is that in my 257 AMs with 1-10 twist barrels, the 142 gr did not stabilize no matter how hard I drove them and believe me, I pushed them hard trying to make them work.

A 1-9 on the other hand worked very well in the one barrel I tested.

Thanks Kirby. From my experience, items leaving the US are not screened by the US, its Canada Customs looking for their cut. The normal issue is law abiding folks trying to follow the rules and do not or cannot ship north because of the paperwork. Some people will ship regardless, and it always goes through IF there is a price on the box so Canada customs gets something out of it. If there is no price, good luck. Doesn't matter if its a gift or warranty repair or whatever, put a price on it and pay "the man". Not sure why US Customs would deny a shipment into the US, perhaps they also want their cut?

My two basic rules: NEVER ship UPS and ALWAYS put a price in the box.

Cheers,
Rob

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts