Wildcat Bullets 7mm 200gr NOW SHIPPING

WildcatB

Bullets
I'm happy to announce that we are taking orders for our 7mm 200 grain bullets. That's the only bullet we'll be producing until we can keep up with the demand for it. If we can't make them fast enough, we'll buy equipment and hire people to increase our production capacity. Once we can keep up with the demand, we'll re-introduce another bullet. We'll continue this cycle until we we've re-introduced most of Richard Grave's (original owner) bullet lineup. We are doing this to ensure the continued availability of a bullet once it's released.

Price increase.
We've increased the price of the 7mm 200 grain bullets to $38.50/50. This is a big increase that I feel deserves an explanation. Given the rate at which we can produce these bullets, our overhead, and the increasing cost of materials, we simply wouldn't be able to keep our doors open selling them at the prices that Richard was charging. Please realize that in order to make these bullets available long term, they'll have to be profitable. With this in mind, we had no choice but to increase the prices. Even with the increase, we are on the low to middle end of the cost spectrum for custom bullets and are priced about the same as or less than a few mass produced bullets such as A-frames, Partitions and Triple Shocks. We feel that the new prices are appropriate for today's market given that our bullets are field proven, custom made, and include the heaviest and highest BC's hunting bullets available for most calibers.

New Website
We have a new web address: www.wildcatbullets.com. The site will be up very soon. Once it's up, you'll be able to order online.

How to order now
Until we get our website up, just email me at [email protected]. You can always order this way even after our e-commerce site is up.

Thanks,
Paul

Last edited:
Re: Wildcat Bullets 7mm 200 NOW SHIPPING

Fantastic!!!!

Bummer, I just passed up a work trip to Elko tomorrow.

Great job, just in time for hunting season.

Just for our knowledge, will there be any volume discounts for larger orders.

I do not think your prices are out of the ordinary. You are selling a bullet that has a BC in the .88 to .90 range for less then $0.80 cents a bullet. Compare that to some of the other custom bullets being pushed on the web that are ranging from $1.65 to $2.00 each, pretty cheap for what you get!!!

If I ever find time to get my personal 7mm AM barrel replaced with a new one, I will be using the 200 gr ULD again for sure.

Good luck and good job getting these fine bullets back to the market.

looks good but your web site doesnt seem to work

it says links broken

Great news, glad to see some lead hitting the street. Are you taking orders or do you have bullets made? If they are made I will take 400. PM me an invoice and how you want payment.

My 7mm AM that Kirby is building has a 1:9 twist and it'll shoot those 200g pills. MV should be in the 3200-3300 fps area, maybe slightly more.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.