Wildcat Bullets 7mm 200gr NOW SHIPPING

Where can I get a catalog of other bullets and prices?

Right now he's putting out the 200gr 7MM bullet, next up the .277 169.5 bullet from what I've seen. He's a one man band for now but it sounds like plans are in place to increase production area and personnel which will involve a bunch of stuff like FFL paper work. I may have to break down and build a vile 7mm so I can shoot some of these bullets!

I shot thousands of the original wildcat 200 gr ULD RBBT and these new bullets are made on the same dies so thnings should be VERY similiar.

I can tell you for a fact that with a muzzle velocity of 3200-3300 fps, the BC is 0.920. I used that BC for several years with many rifles and it was dead on. BC seemed to drop slightly at lower velocities but never below .9.

Hope this helps some.

Thats good to know!

Sounds like -the- long range bullet all things considered. (.338 are too dang expensive and then there's the recoil....)

I hope the .338 265gr is next in line for production

I second that! Anything in the 250-300gr. range would make a big splash with lots of us here. Unfortunately, I found out about Wildcat Bullets just as they were closing their doors. Now they're open again but no .338 bullets! AAHHHH! "Look, but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, but don't swallow . . ." I'm going crazy!

Thanks, Ive been waiting for this site to get up and running for awhile now, and I wasn't aware he was offering .30 cal bullets at this time.

Kinda seems like Wildcat Bullets is no more, unfortunately. 4-6 years ago, back in the 'good ol' days', when Richard hadn't sold the company yet, he was making some great very high bc stuff and was cutting edge. Not sure why the new owner has not gotten things up and running. That 7mm 200g ULD RBBT AT and the .338 265g ULD RBBT AT (got one of those on my desk that Kirby sent me) are really something with the proper case and amount of powder behind them. Too bad...

I'm thinking of building a 7mm. What would be the best choice for the 200gr bullets.

I'd take a close look at the Berger 180g 7mm. Not sure there are any 200g 7mm bullets out there anymore new and the guys that have the 200g 7mm Wildcat ULD RBBT AT's are hoarding what they have, I'm sure.

I know this is an old thread. I bought some 200 gr wildcats a few years ago and would like to get more. Is anyone making anything heavier than 180 gr for the 7mm now?

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.