Wildcat bullet link?

rost495

I did a search and couldn't find a link.

Need link to Wildcat bullets to pass along to some fellow highpower shooters. Looks like JLK is out of business and the supply of 90 grain .224 bullets other than Sierra is low.

Thanks, Jeff

Rost,

This bullet may interest you as well....

303784.jpg

From left to right: 55 gr Blitzking, 100 gr ULD RBBT Wildcat(Yes .224") and 80 gr Berger.

I believe Richard is also offering the 90 gr weight as well and is working on a 107 gr version but that has not been released yet for a production offering yet.

Kirby Allen(50)

Kirby

Thanks as usual. Still trying to save up for my project. Just a few other things continue in the way. Can you say hole in the block of a 200hp boat motor............

Might even be opting out to rebarrel a 600 here thats in 308. Might make a better pack gun....with the right stock and tube and work...

Time and money will tell. **** ARs keep drawing me back towards competition. And those big bullets, well they just scream, come set another record with the AR, this time at 1000......

Jeff

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.