Wild "grades"

ewallace

Just give Deutsche a call they have the grade A and B in stock. The grade B are $399 and A $499 I have a grade B and it is a good unit the case is dented and scratched and the leather is not in excellent shape but works excellent.
Crow Mag

I bought a B grade and dropped a load when I first unpacked it... The tubular case was rather scratched and dented, but the the rangefinder inside was in mint shape. I am very happy with mine.. For $399, very happy...

Nodak

After searching through the posts on the wild rangefinder, I noticed some people bought different grades, such as A,B, and C. Where on the deutche optik website do you specify the "grade" you want. They only list the price as $500.
confused.gif

I too got the grade B. Carrying case is well used, rangefinder is fantastic. If only spotting scopes had that type of optics. Actually, I can't afford the spotting scopes with that quality of optics.

Get one before they are gone. I doubt anyone will be making something similar for $399 ever again.

Jerry

I got an "A" grade and I didn't see alot of difference between mine and some of the other's "B" grade units. I didn't have any dents in my case, and the case and tripods were painted with a really thick coat of OD paint. I took the paint off the tripods, and the large one was a nice oak wood underneath. I polyurethaned it and it looks really good now. I painted the outer case matte black and polished up all the brass--Hell, I could put it in my living room now as a conversation piece. It works great, though, you won't be disappointed...

Warning! This thread is more than 22 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.