Wilcat Bullets...Why haven't BC's been posted?

Re: Wilcat Bullets...Why haven\'t BC\'s been posted?

Guys, I want to apologise for turning this into a ****ing match.

Bill Bailey, I accept your apology and offer mine in return. Two wrongs don't make a right and I responded immaturely. Also, posting your cell phone was a respectable move!

Kirby, I'm not calling you a BS'er. I may have gotten angry and spoke in a negative way. I hope your rifles are great calibers that someday turn into mainstream rounds like the STW did. My point was always that they are so highly spoken of that some data would be in order. I agree that you do not have to do it nor does Richard.

Richard, I NEVER doubted your bullets. If you read all my posts on this thread you will see that. I would love to be the one to test your bullets and post the results. You and I have had some nice phone coversations and you know that I was always interested in your bullets. I wish you nmuch success.

To everyone else, I personally would test them if I were Kirby or Richard, but I am not. I will leave it as we will agree to disagree on this point. BUT, I also want to leave it by saying that I hope that these bullets live up to expectations as we will all surely agree that everyone would be happy in the end.

Best to all!

[ QUOTE ]
Guys, I want to apologise for turning this into a ****ing match.

Bill Bailey, I accept your apology and offer mine in return. Two wrongs don't make a right and I responded immaturely. Also, posting your cell phone was a respectable move!

Kirby, I'm not calling you a BS'er. I may have gotten angry and spoke in a negative way. I hope your rifles are great calibers that someday turn into mainstream rounds like the STW did. My point was always that they are so highly spoken of that some data would be in order. I agree that you do not have to do it nor does Richard.

Richard, I NEVER doubted your bullets. If you read all my posts on this thread you will see that. I would love to be the one to test your bullets and post the results. You and I have had some nice phone coversations and you know that I was always interested in your bullets. I wish you nmuch success.

To everyone else, I personally would test them if I were Kirby or Richard, but I am not. I will leave it as we will agree to disagree on this point. BUT, I also want to leave it by saying that I hope that these bullets live up to expectations as we will all surely agree that everyone would be happy in the end.

Best to all!

[/ QUOTE ]

John M,
I read the whole thing, though I never participated I was not on your side. But did see some of your points. Bottom line, in my eyes it takes a lot of courage and a lot of man to make a come back like you did. I do appreciate that.
Good luck to you!
Javier Moncada.

Apology accepted. I too got a little hot headed.

Now let's get back to sharing the information we do have!!!
If could just retain half of what I've read on this sight I would be a very smart man. This is a great site with lots of great info. Let's keep it that way.

Thanks to all,
B.J.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.