• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Wifes 6.5-284

gunsmith89

I put this together for my wife in thoughts she would use it on an antelope hunt in a few years. It's a 700 LA lapped, Scendaro contour Mgowen 1-8.5 twist with spiral flutes. The stock is a stocky stocks Long range M50 that has been glassed. There are about 70 rounds down the tube. Shoots berger 140 vld's and 143eldx great. Scope is a blackhound 4-14x44.

After it sat all year i am looking to do something lighter for her so she can use it in the treestand at the cabin up north and on bear. Looking for 6.5's, 243's, 25's or just cash to work on a new one.

What does everyone feel would be a reasonable offer on this? I will most likely put up on consignment at a local shop as well.

Attachments

• brookes.jpg
    brookes.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,814
  • brookes2.jpg
    brookes2.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 1,377
I did not receive your PM waterdog. What is a fair price to sell outright? I just have one thing I need to figure out on the ejector the shells like to stay in the bolt and you have to pull them off by hand instead of kicking them out intermittently.