Wife’s first buck

Great buck! Congrats to the Huntress!
I'm also Blessed that my wife hunts as well, especially since she's the only one who filled our freezer this year.

She's shooting the browning western hunter. She always wanted a 28 nolser or a christens arms 300 rum I couldn't afford either then a friend of mine offered to let me make payments to but that 26 scope dies and brass for 800. This is her first animal with that rifle before that she shot my 257 wby she had a 7 wby but she traded that for a 25-06 and 500 bucks. Now I bought her a semi custom 28 she still shoots the 26. I'm beyond proud of her. Now if she could only get an elk killed. I've watched her shoot does from 50 yards to 424 and all one shot drt but elk rattled her. She passed on the the other two bucks that her dad and brother killed. She knows what it takes to kill mature deer. Thanks for all the support.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.