Wife’s first buck

Mostly Tailfeathers

LRH Team Member
Wow, that's a bunch of big mature bucks! Most of the west is suffering with some pretty poor mule deer numbers so the fact that you could do that makes it even more special. Congratulations, MT

Outdrmn

Great buck! Congrats to the Huntress!
I’m also Blessed that my wife hunts as well, especially since she’s the only one who filled our freezer this year.

bsnyder

She’s shooting the browning western hunter. She always wanted a 28 nolser or a christens arms 300 rum I couldn’t afford either then a friend of mine offered to let me make payments to but that 26 scope dies and brass for 800. This is her first animal with that rifle before that she shot my 257 wby she had a 7 wby but she traded that for a 25-06 and 500 bucks. Now I bought her a semi custom 28 she still shoots the 26. I’m beyond proud of her. Now if she could only get an elk killed. I’ve watched her shoot does from 50 yards to 424 and all one shot drt but elk rattled her. She passed on the the other two bucks that her dad and brother killed. She knows what it takes to kill mature deer. Thanks for all the support.

bsnyder

Wife was shooting 26 Nosler. What were you and your father shooting? One looked like Bergara. Thanks
That’s my brother in law he was shooting a 270 win sako and my father-in-law was shooting a Christensen long range in 6.5 prc.

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.