• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wide Angle Eyepieces for Razor HD Gen1 Spotting Scope- R30-RT MOA Ranging Reticle & R30-WA

Lobber

Hi guys, I have 2 Wide-angle eyepieces for the Vortex Razor HD Gen1 Spotting Scopes. These eyepieces have been discontinued by Vortex, but these are both are factory new. These eyepieces both work with the Gen 1 Razor HD 85mm and 65mm spotters. Both have a fixed magnification of 30x with the 85mm spotter and 23x with the 65mm spotter.

One is the R30-RT (MOA) version with the ranging reticle! These are incredibly useful at the range and in the field, and are also VERY difficult to come by!

The other is the R30-WA, which is the same wide-angle eyepiece without the ranging reticle.

I have another one of the RT eyepieces that I am keeping for myself, and have found that I prefer it over the 20-60 variable eyepiece for most applications. I rarely used the high end of magnification on my 20-60 variable eyepiece due to heatwaves. The WA eyepiece is a very nice mix of FOV and even better clarity with the fixed magnification. The reticle on the RT version is precise, fun to use, and extremely handy!

ASKING (Prices include shipping):
$200 for the R30-RT (MOA)
$160 for the R30-WA

These are NOT compatible with the Gen2 Razor HD spotters!

PayPal preferred for payment. Thanks for looking!
IMG_9585.jpg

IMG_9586.jpg
IMG_9587.jpg

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 11
  • image.png
    image.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 8
Man I've been looking for the MOA eyepiece for ever now. Let me know if you know of another 1 laying around
Thanks Jon

I have an MRAD eyepiece, but it's the one that I am keeping for myself... I don't plan to give it up for anything, haha. They are incredibly hard to find these days, and I finally got lucky enough to find a couple... good luck to you!