Wi 2010 regular deer season starts tomorrow!

denny2

Regular deer season starts tomorrow, Any big plans? and Lets hear how it went!

Last edited:
We hunted near our cottage by Stevens Point and saw more than last year. First day I passed 3 small bucks in the am and hunted another stand across the road where we have been watching 2 good bucks. This buck was spooked by a neighbor who decided to leave his stand at 3:55. I shot him at 4:00. Neither myself nor my father had seen this buck before.

I shot the doe the next morning in our other land that is herd control. Passed a small buck there as well. A lot of very small racked bucks this year and my father missed one about as big as I shot.

I like this little 7-08.

Well so far no luck for me. I've had to work all week and yesterday had family Thanksgiving most of the day. Not many ppl in the woods moving deer. Hopefully this weekend will be better.

It sounds like my escaping to Nashville, TN for most of the season wasn't to bad of an idea... It was almost 80 degrees down there :)

My 10 yr old son got his first buck opening morning, a 2.5 yr old 5 pointer. I haven't seen horns since, but it doesn't much matter, watching him get his made the whole season.

Chris

My father shot a nice 8pt Wednsday afternoon and I was watching a 150 class with some does last night but he only fed for about 5 minutes before he moved the does back into cover.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.