Why the 7mm Rem Mag?

The 300wm rattles most peoples teeth. The 7RM does not. The 7rm is slightly flatter and less wind drift out to normal hunting range. Cost less to shoot, more fun and pleasant to shoot.
Like we do this because we're really out to save money! Oh and tell me where any round doesn't cost an arm and a leg these days and I'll kiss your front door knob.

Like?

Any specific examples? Not what you've read on the internet by the "experts", but actual real life examples.
I pre date the internet and you're from California. So real life examples taught me not to argue with such folks as you as you will only drag me to your level and win by experience. (That's the cheesiest comeback I could muster, hope you could at least find humor in it)

I have owned and shot game with both.
They both will kill at the distances I like to shoot.The main reason I have no 7mm mag now is the 300 win mag has a better bullet selection and I own other 30 cal rifles.
So if a person owns several 7mm rifles I would suggest 7mm mag but more 30 cal rifles then I would recommend 300 win mag.

I have owned and shot game with both.
They both will kill at the distances I like to shoot.The main reason I have no 7mm mag now is the 300 win mag has a better bullet selection and I own other 30 cal rifles.
So if a person owns several 7mm rifles I would suggest 7mm mag but more 30 cal rifles then I would recommend 300 win mag.
Lets say you had a new buyer into the game and starting anew.