Why suppressors?

Well, if they're stupid enough to do something that spiteful and illegal they'll have to pay for it and probably sit in jail for a while. If they are smart they won't do anything besides complain all the time. They could plant shrubbery along the property line to block noise. How could they not know it was a shooting range if it had all those targets and everything set up out there?! :rolleyes::eek:

Make it a company barbeque. Introduce the employees and the neighbors. Have some 22s to shoot.

Formerly, the "company BBQ" would have included anything up to shooting a .50 BMG rifle... Nope, can't afford THAT suppressor yet. Got cans for .22 rimfire, .45 pistol and .30 cal rifles up to 300 win mag. Need to get a 6.5mm can next and thread the 6.5-284.

Out state doesn't let us HUNT with a suppressor. Not even for varmints/pest removal. We can't have anything in full auto either.

Not to whinge, we're still better off than some parts of the world.

i love suppressor on m-tar.

i use a .44 or Rex for range & use m-tar for close to mid range battles.

the bull pup also helps with shooting on the move

the gun seems to be one of the best weapons to use a suppressor stat-wise

whenever i get killed by an m-tar it's usually suppressed, **** flankers, never see it coming

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.