Why no talk about Shilen Barrels?

In the past 2-3 months I have had the opportunity to bore scope several (5) Shilen Match barrels. These have been customer supplied barrels, and I haven't chambered 1 yet, as I have other work I need to finish. They scope good, no tool marks. This has been a 'mix' of both SS and CM. There seems to be no mention of Shilen on this forum. Many other button rifled manufactures get mentioned, some that aren't even lapped.
I have a Shilen barrel .It's also Melonited.It has alot of rounds through it and virtually no wear. Actually Shilen is my favorite barrel maker.I like Brux too but I'm high on Shilen.

Just my perception. This thing I am using right now....why? The internet and how and what controlled information people get fed and accept as the gospel has changed drastically in the last 20 years. Shilen, Lilja, et all are just some of the companies who have suffered and gained because of it. Information like this....https://precisionrifleblog.com/2019/01/05/best-rifle-barrel-2/. Another example Forums/Information like this where it appears certain products are heavily promoted and others are denigrated by those who have position.

In the past 2-3 months I have had the opportunity to bore scope several (5) Shilen Match barrels. These have been customer supplied barrels, and I haven't chambered 1 yet, as I have other work I need to finish. They scope good, no tool marks. This has been a 'mix' of both SS and CM. There seems to be no mention of Shilen on this forum. Many other button rifled manufactures get mentioned, some that aren't even lapped.
I've used them on builds from 22 to 338 and have had no problems.

I've used them on builds from 22 to 338 and have had no problems.
Shillen makes a great barrel. We did find that sometimes the tight end is where the barrel is stamped.
If I remember right stamped end is the end that you shorten, thread, and chamber from. That's on a barrel blank of course. That's how Shilen marks them.

Awhile back I was hearing some complaints, I have two prefits I ordered a few months back they were both select match barrels,I have nothing to complain about what so ever both broke in very quick and shoot as good as any other barrels I have bought Brux, Kreiger, Bartlein or Benchmark

Used many Shilen barrels over the years, and only returned one due to improper dimensions. Knock on wood, every one shot really great.

My most recent build is 308 with a Shilen a couple of years ago. They have been very consistent for me over the years, 243, 30-06, 6 MM Rem.

My first "custom" was a Shilen Select Match, Savage prefit, 300WM. It shoots extremely well, doesn't foul, and now has about 1800 rounds of "extra toasty" on it. I prepared to replace it at about 1400 rounds, but it just keeps shooting...

I finally bore scoped it, and found this in the throat...

ireland-dublin-to-giants-causeway-best-ways-to-get-there-by-tour.jpg

I've put together two Savage rifles using Shilen Select SS barrels this year. A 22-250 and a 260, both are hunting rifles and will shoot under 1/2" at 100 yards. After 20 round break in's nether copper fouls, only small trace amounts. I have a Shaw 260 tomato stake that has just over 100 rounds through it and it's a copper mine and doesn't shoot well either. I've learned my lesson, buy once, cry once.