Why I Crimp

I have a new one that is just starting. All us old guys have floaters. Lately, instead of floaters I'm seeing sparks. Shoot across my eyes like a shooting star. Wonder what that is?
Dust,
I have the same thing.
After seeing my optometrist with a diagnosis of only cataracts, she told me I am probably experiencing a migraine without the pain.
Great!

OK, BB, I'll drink the Kool-aid. Got these today. Over my competition days, shooting 10K+ rounds a year I never crimped a round for the 14s and did not either on the AR types.

Reading all the testimonials, I said, what the heck, join the bandwagon. Got nothing to lose, just a few $$ experiment. They came in today.

20210827_221918.jpg

Last edited:
OK, BB, I'll drink the Kool-aid. Got these today. Overy competition days, shooting 10K+ rounds a yearI never crimped a round for the 14s and did not either on the AR types.

Reading all the testimonials, I said, what the heck, join the bandwagon. Got nothing to lose, just a few $$ experiment. They came in today.

View attachment 294233
Looks like my bench, Let me know if you need anything

I have a new one that is just starting. All us old guys have floaters. Lately, instead of floaters I'm seeing sparks. Shoot across my eyes like a shooting star. Wonder what that is?
Sounds like a retinal tear with flashes of light and increased floaters. Suggest you see eye doc asap. Can be fixed with laser. Had same symptoms and doc "welded" it up with laser.

Thank you sir that sounds reasonable since the base to shoulder is a tad longer.
I just received a new turret for my Leupold VX lll 6.5-20X50 LR scope and I need to be at the same velocity as what I gave Leupold to build that turret.So I need to be at 2965 fps or build another turret.
Thanks

Recent Posts