Why can’t Weatherby make a faster twist rate 7 mm barrel

I have never really hunted for trophies, that is why the mounted deer on my wall are nowhere near record book animals. I make my deer and feral hogs into sausage that I smoke and keep it to myself until I can send some home with friends. I have been making sausage for about 55 years, and I am good at it. Cooking is one of my only talents. I have a police friend that sometimes took about 30 or 40 pounds to the old folk's home where his mother lived. I got many thank you notes. It was a lot of fun.
I too am not a trophy hunter but all my hunt are trophies. Cooking is also a passion of mine. If you go to Cook's corner forum, I have shared some.

I too am not a trophy hunter but all my hunt are trophies. Cooking is also a passion of mine. If you go to Cook's corner forum, I have shared some.
Trophy's to me are not about bragging rights, they are about the story. All I have to do is look at one either on the wall or in picture and the whole trip comes right back.

As we get older we tend to need more such prompts. HA!

Trophy's to me are not about bragging rights, they are about the story. All I have to do is look at one either on the wall or in picture and the whole trip comes right back.

As we get older we tend to need more such prompts. HA!
Is that why older men look for "trophy" wives?

Recent Posts