Why am i shooting to the left

Here's a pic of where I've been shooting 1000. Have to zoom in to see the target. This is my buddies grandson shooting my 22 creed. Ya, it could be the wind at where I shoot the 1000 but I shoot a couple different spots to 600 and I don't think it's the wind at those spots. Vertical always seems to be spot on except im fighting the 6.5-284 right now but it's a different matter all together. I shoot enough I have a feeling I'll know as soon as I stick a bubble level on and see if my internal bubble is off

Whoops

Attachments

• 4400F209-8A5E-4094-9BB0-389DF9D65311.jpeg
    4400F209-8A5E-4094-9BB0-389DF9D65311.jpeg
    316 KB · Views: 66
Parallax issue with the scope in that range? I had a top end scope, not going to mention a name, give me a similar issue shooting competition and couldn't figure it out. Another shooter had seen it before and mentioned it to me, I swapped scopes and problem was corrected. The scope worked fine with no issues out to 400, 500-800 I shot off center, 800-1000 was back to center. I should also mention the scope being used parralax adjustment went from 500- infinity and I think that's where the problem lied too but my cheek weld was always the same. Scope went back to manufacturer and they were able to duplicate the issue, new scope sent out and issue has never reappeared. Is your scope/ scopes being used all using the same parralax ranges? If your in that infinity range you could very easily be having this issue….
Man I hope that's not it. That's about what it feels like though except 4 different scopes having the same problem. If for some reason I can't figure it out, it's almost not unlivable as I just aim a little to the right but for the competitions there's a kitty$ for closest to the X and I lost by about 1/2" damit lol

It looks like you have an uphill slope heading towards the right. Do you think it's possible that you're leveling with the hill in the background and canting towards the left?
Thats definitely a possibility but the match is at a different range and it's the same so I don't think so. If it still does it after I put the bubbles on then I'm going to say I've got something wrong with the input info. Which doesn't surprise me since I couldn't figure out how to turn the radio on in my new pickup

Thats definitely a possibility but the match is at a different range and it's the same so I don't think so. If it still does it after I put the bubbles on then I'm going to say I've got something wrong with the input info. Which doesn't surprise me since I couldn't figure out how to turn the radio on in my new pickup
I understand this I am still finding buttons that I dont know what they do

We all have our moments don't we. I frequently blame it on brain fog this past year ;)

Tall target is still valid. It's not just checking a correction factor, but there can be a coupled effect on the windage adjustment. It would identify that.

If you are talking head position, I'd look into how you adjust your scope's parallax. If you have it set right, other than recoil management, your head position is a non-factor. If you have your scope's paralax adjusted to infinity the further out you get the less of an issue it will be so maybe you need to adjust it closer for your 600-800yd ranges.

You'd think they'd make a digital bubble. My old eyes struggling to see that thing with my off eye through bifocals lol