Why am i shooting to the left

nealm66

This has been driving me nuts. I do a lot of load work up for various cartridges and rifles and everything I shoot starts to walk over to the left from where my Kessler or Hornady app tells me it should out to about 800 yards and then comes back to center about 1000. Wth? I've ordered a couple of those scope levels to try but I'm not feeling confident. It varies with different cartridges and is usually about 2-6" at 600 yards. It's definitely repeatable and I usually just aim to the right a little. Bergers and Hornady and hammers, don't matter. What am I doing wrong?

I was wondering if there's some weird data in the Kessler I'm getting wrong but recently shooting Atips and having Hornady app mirroring the Kessler

Lol! Well I can honestly say it's repeatable enough I'm getting pretty good at guesstimating lol. Definitely seems to walk away further with 6.5 8 twist than 224 6.5 and .308 with 8-11 twist. At least that's my guestimation

This has been driving me nuts. I do a lot of load work up for various cartridges and rifles and everything I shoot starts to walk over to the left from where my Kessler or Hornady app tells me it should out to about 800 yards and then comes back to center about 1000. Wth? I've ordered a couple of those scope levels to try but I'm not feeling confident. It varies with different cartridges and is usually about 2-6" at 600 yards. It's definitely repeatable and I usually just aim to the right a little. Bergers and Hornady and hammers, don't matter. What am I doing wrong?
Cotton pickin wind. I'd find a new range.