Why am i shooting to the left

This has been driving me nuts. I do a lot of load work up for various cartridges and rifles and everything I shoot starts to walk over to the left from where my Kessler or Hornady app tells me it should out to about 800 yards and then comes back to center about 1000. Wth? I've ordered a couple of those scope levels to try but I'm not feeling confident. It varies with different cartridges and is usually about 2-6" at 600 yards. It's definitely repeatable and I usually just aim to the right a little. Bergers and Hornady and hammers, don't matter. What am I doing wrong?
You might also want to think about trying some factory ammuntion

/\ /\ #4...I had a buddy that was using an older Mark 4 Leupold with the wire reticle that did the exact same thing.
Apparently the internal leaf spring was loose or something making the crosshair move in a lateral increment as the turret was dialed 180 degrees. When reaching a complete revolution... the crosshair was back center.

But the OP has the same issue with other rifles so that rules out.

Head and body position behind the rifle would be my thought of what to address.

Just my 2 cents...
Yep, they used two or three springs instead of four, so sometimes they would fail to adjust until you tapped them on the turrets.

I would take the kestrel out of the equation (windage, coriolis, spin drift). If it still does it, do a tall target to check your scope (dial and shoot the same distance dialups). If it still does it, it is the shooter.

Well I probably won't have any answers this weekend as they're calling it an atmospheric river coming through. Locally known as rain changing to showers. Scopes are mainly vortex. Not having them in front of me but they're the 800-2000$ ones. Razor? I know the one is heavy. Ones a leupold mark v. That's on a 300 weatherby that does the same thing at 600 but I haven't shot it to 1000 . More than likely it's me and I'm open ears on figuring it out. Will be interesting to see what the levels do. Was just out measuring some new ADG brass and seeing how far off it was = nope, need to fire form. Sucks. Also measured some of those 250 Atips. Pretty dang uniform. Not sure why they coat them in oil. Definitely a lot harder to tune then bergers from my small experience. Going to try to tighten at 600 and need some decent weather. Windy app says stay home

Hmmmm! Sounds like it may be a temp-warp factor in action! To be sure it's not you causing it, firmly cradle rifle front and back, aim carefully, then fir a 10 shot string, noting each hit. If it is still happening, look for temp-warp. Most likely cause is lack of barrel free-float. Ensure that barrel is not touching front stock. Double check chamber and barrel crown as well. Possibly could be a scope problem also. Ammo must be absolutely consistent!

Personally Scope brand/make Doesnt matter As much in my opinions. I've seen enough high end ones have issues at one point or another.

All scopes get tested for tracking Regardless of brand.

That being said you do typically get what you pay for. Chances of mechanical error seems to go down as your price point goes up but like i said I've seen sub 1k scopes track awesome and some 2k scopes fail miserably.

Didn't read all the pages. Apologies if it's been covered.
Scope a degree or 2 off CCW. Shoots left when dialed, until enough distance and spin drift bring it back. Assuming a zero wind situation.

All your rifle scope off a little CCW???😉

After going back and reading this entire section, I now see that you stated you had this same problem with several rifles and scopes! It seems pretty obvious that this is most likely a technique problem! Make certain shooting cradle is as rock solid as you can make it! Head and shoulder stock weld must be same every shot, and very stable! Very light trigger pull, and squeeze!

I don't think your scope is off. I'm pretty sure your technique is ok. didn't you say it happens with your son, too? Anyway, you might check out Shepherd Scopes, especially their dual-reticle scope, and see if you like their alternative to dialing up or down and changing power to hit targets. They're at https://shepherdscopes.com/ and they are very good glass with high resolution and excellent parallax built into them.

All definitely good suggestions. Definitely a strange one. I'm hoping the scope level solves it and the 1000 is just the wind bringing it back. Will be fun getting back over to the east side in the cooler weather with hopefully less mirage. Going to stretch the 300 prc and the 6.5-300 out to 1 mile. Hopefully I can get these 250's a little tighter. They looked really good at 200 but opened up to about 5" with a couple flyers ( could have been me) at 600 so going to try tuning a bit more.

question:

Is this on the same range or does it happen on different ranges?
What time of day are you shooting? Is it always the same time of day? What position is the sun light?

Sometimes light has a funny way of changing target perception. This is different than mirage.

I've tested this on riflecscopes and also short and long range archery. Lighting can have an effect On your poi/poa.

Depending on how your targets are lit and the angles of reflection this could account for what you are seeing.

Everyone's eyes are different so some people may experience this more than others.

From what you are describing it is most likely shooter induced, Vs mechanical in nature. I would check lighting last but it's something to consider...

2 different ranges for 600, and different area all together for 1000. Been this way for about 3 years with multiple different rifles ( I load for 4 other people). Tough to gauge with them behind the rifle as they struggle with recoil and groups even at 200 but my brother is a decent shot and I did notice his groups with the 300 weatherby were to the left so it still could be me and technology ( kestrel ). It was this last 600 yd match that finally has me thinking it's time to break it down and figure it out