Why 6.5 prc?

Goot lort.... for somebody that don't give a "sh!t", it didn't take much for YOU to 'chime' in. It's not about who's being right or wrong, it's about calling out idiots on statements they make that have NO basis in fact. If you are good believing the bullcr@p that's spewed here, cruise on....

Goot lort.... for somebody that don't give a "sh!t", it didn't take much for YOU to 'chime' in. It's not about who's being right or wrong, it's about calling out idiots on statements they make that have NO basis in fact. If you are good believing the bullcr@p that's spewed here, cruise on....
Because you are derailing the thread over something that only YOU care about being right about and nobody is giving you your answer so you can feel high and mighty and you are basically asking the community here "come on somebody, come on, proof me right and the other guy wrong, come on please" begging….if anyone cared about the "bullcr@p" that IS spewed here from YOU they would've corrected the wrong statements or agreed to you by now and went on but no, no one has and you are trying to stir the pot for your ego centric cause. If YOU can't handle the "bullcr@p" spewed you surely can…..cruise on. Obviously it IS about who's right and wrong, you blatantly say it on post #52 in a condescending/arrogant way.
If you, in fact, you have the facts about everything here that you feel is "bullcr@p" that you are trying to correct…..where's your proof to debunk it? Find the proof and post it and be done.

The proof is out there for those that want to know. Look it up your ownself. I don't feel it's my job to spoon-feed it to you.....
Listen, if you want to be right, then proof that you are, that's all I'm saying. Just because you can tell someone that they're wrong doesn't make you right without proof that you are right.
I can care less what outcome it is, you have just had a petty way of telling someone they're wrong and I was calling you out for not showing your proof just like you did him.

Right... What were we talking about?
I think originally that it was about PRCing, at least not PCing LOL. And yes, so far I would recommend the 6.5 PRC. Bergara HMR right of the box under an inch easily w/ factory 143 ELD-X. Almost is with some 139 Scenar reloads just for getting some bullets down the pipe.

Last edited:
I'm just curious, I see where a lot of guys are looking for the highest velocity possible, why not choose something more designed like the 26 nosler or 6.5-300? I got to wondering while I was sizing some for a guy and noticed the brass from hotter loads was pretty stretched and hard to resize
16 gr of powder, but only 200 fps increase

I think alot of people are look for highest possible velocity. It's like when there are ice cream bars in the fridge,... You just want one... That's why I switched to 7rem mag from 6.5cm. of course I could get 2900 out of an eldx with my creed 26" barrel... But is it good for it? Of course not! I love my creed and don't want to treat her like that so I bought the 7mag so I could shoot some nice moderate loads and blow the creed out of the water on energy at 500-600 yards for big game.