Who would you have rebarrel your gun ?

I have a Win M70 in 300 wm it is a featherweight model. I need it re-barreled the lands and grooves are gone.
Anyway I simply want the same caliber and the profile can be the same or slightly larger. This is my primary hunting rifle so I would need it before next August or September.
I am looking for an inexpensive and quick barrel/smith combo. I looked around and found McGowen up in Montana and they are about 4hrs from me and thought I would use them.
I have yet to get myself in a situation where I have shot past 550yds so I am not looking to shoot much past that range while hunting.
Who would you recommend to re-barrel your gun?
no question, benchmark!

Since this thread started again. Jon Beanland has built 6 for me. 4 Shoot under 0.2MOA and the other 2 under 0.1MOA.

. SML, 45 cal..jpg

This is from the last one. A smokeless muzzleloader. His rifles are worth any wait!

no question, benchmark!
many smiths can do a wonderful rebarrel & rechamber job. many of those smiths will choose benchmark barrels, they have stainless, carbon fiber wrapped, all hand lapped. button or cut rifled. qc is the best! i wont name names but there are plenty of top name accurate rifle builders that are using benchmark barrels. for good reason, not because they r cheap.

Since the thread is alive I'll second this recommendation:
Score hi gunsmithing In Albuquerque rebarrelled my M70. It is a tack driver. Not the fastest but worth the wait. I'd a least give him a look.
https://scorehi.com/
Charley Robertson is meticulous, smart, reasonable & will do it correctly the first time. That's priceless. Score High Gunsmithing in Albuquerque NM. Always worth giving him a call to discuss rifle work.
(505) 292-5532
9812 Cochiti Rd SE, Unit A, Albuquerque, NM 87123
Https//www.scorehi.com