Who wants to write an article?

Hey Jim C

No , no t sure I am doing anything just yet . Mostly waiting to see if Len wants me to do anything .

If I do the DIY western hunt thing I was thinking it would be more about how to get a place to hunt , resources and so on ..................but hey , I am a invitee that doesnt know nothing .

Reckon I will wait till I know if my input is wanted in this vein

Jimm

I personally need the info you can provide in that topic. :)

Go for it, please.

Kirby, I didn't realize I didn't respond on the first page. Yes, of course, please do.

Len

I do not know if you want all of the articles written that you have up on the front page or not before this website goes active.

I can write up F-class as Training for Long Range Hunting being as that is what I am doing. However, I have only shot one practice match and one non- NRA sanctioned match. I do not know the rules well but I definitely know why I am there and have been experimenting with my shooting and have gotten some goofy but interesting results from only a couple of trips. Plus F-class is how I got my son semi-trained longrange hunting.

Perhaps some one else wants to do it or wants to edit and or add their own expereinces to what I would write being as my experience is very limited and basic to date.

If you would rather wait of for someone who actually knows a lot that is fine. My only point is that I actually hunt at F-class distances and every once in a while an animal will fall over.

Anyway you want to do it is fine with me.

Jim

Jim

Please write it since the deer won't know if you violate the rules anyway.

In the Discussion forum thread for the F-class topic, there will be ample opportunity for all the add more insight if necessary.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts