who wants a job ?

splattermatic

i am tired of waiting for my mad machinist friend to build my 338 rum...
i am lkooking into have a pro build it.

i have a remmy 700 action, trued, opened up for a wyat's mag box, bolt opened to a magnum, but needs an extractor, be it a sako, ar 15 or fact. remmy. the base holes are now 8/40's and i have an egw ?? oa base.....
the barrel is a number 7 contour, made by benchmark, in ss and fluted, should only need about a 1/2 inch off the muzzle, and a d.e. muzzle brake installed, timed, and turned down to match the contour of the barrel, i also have a big fat recoil lug, but after 87 hours this week icrs, or i should say forgot right now what make.
i needs to be reamed in 338 rum, but later to an edge.
the trigger needs reinstalled, the bolt stop needs shorted for the longer mag box, and i have an hs sendero stock i wanna put it in, i can do the stock fitting.

who's up to dong this for me ?? i've been waiting about a year and a half now, and am tired of it.

we can talk on the phone, and work out everything in finer detail....

i just want my lr gun upnrunnin...

If you'd like give me a call during the day from 8:00 am - 1:00 pm any day, weekends too. We can discuss everything you need done, what parts you already have and what you might need, turn around time, and price. I can call you right back so the long distance isn't on your dime. My name's Kevin Cram of Montour County Rifles Montour County Rifles
Phone number is (570) 275 - 1698

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.