Who to have flute my bolt? Skeletonized bolt handle?

Mxracer532

I'm wanting to have the bolt spiral fluted on my Sendero 7mm. I might also have the bolt on my SA Switch barrel done as well. Just trying to see who all does it and what it's gonna cost me to have it done. I might also have the bolt handle skeletonized and a different bolt nob. Thanks.

Pro Precision Rifles does a nice job and the price is reasonable. But, If we're talikg Rem. 700s, I'd have the primary extraction fixed before any 'skeletonizing' is done.

Pro Precision Rifles does a nice job and the price is reasonable. But, If we're talikg Rem. 700s, I'd have the primary extraction fixed before any 'skeletonizing' is done.

Yes Remington 700's. Primary extraction fixed??? Please elaborate cause mine have no issues.

Mxracer532, did you ever get a reply back on the 700 primary extraction repair? I am curious now on this as I have been wanting to do the same thing on two of my rifles.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.