Who sells Picatinny rails for the TAC-30?

Prieto9000

I just discovered that the picatinny rail that came with my Stiller Tac-30 is a 0MOA rail and I would like at least a 20 MOA rail. I also find it very short, I would like one like the EGW HD.
Do you know where can I buy one??

Nope. It has the same foot print and most parts are interchangeable, BUT, stiller actions are completely cylindrical so the rear of the base is exactly the same as the front and if you remember, rem 700's actions are a little flatter on the rear.

The same footprint as a 700 but slightly different nevertheless. The spacing is the same front and back on the Tac and Predator actions. I believe the only place to acquire a 20moa picatinny rail is directly from Stiller.

quote from their site:

• Picatinney rails are available from SPF. Standard front Remington bases fit both front and rear mounts.

I would be super tempted to get a 40moa aluminum rail and lap it to contact using a piece of cold rolled steel (not the action!) You might end up closer to 30 MOA by the time you are done.

Call Russ at Stiller. I believe the choices are 0, 20, and 40 MOA. I have a 40 MOA on one of my Stiller Tac actions. Talley can make one but I doubt it will have the pin holes in the right locations if it even has them.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.