Who says bird baths are ONLY for birds?

Muddyboots

Mother nature just seems to remind us how beautiful it can be during a time of a lot of pain for folks.
IMG_3169.JPG

Tommytrees: Nope, gale winds on lake, 6-8' waves last few days. Today is only 3-5' on Lake Michigan! I am hoping for a couple days next week since salmon run is starting to wind down. My son caught a 33 lb'er last week when he was able to get out for couple hours which was great timing!!!

Tommytrees: Nope, gale winds on lake, 6-8' waves last few days. Today is only 3-5' on Lake Michigan! I am hoping for a couple days next week since salmon run is starting to wind down. My son caught a 33 lb'er last week when he was able to get out for couple hours which was great timing!!!
Sounds like your son has some fillets in the freezer. Good for him. Weather here has been rain, high humidity, rain, high humidity every day for weeks. So humid that to take a cup of coffee out on porch at 7 am had to go back in house in 5 minutes. Definitely thinking of a move further north. but not too far. Just want the bugs to die out for a month or two. LOL. ;) 🌳

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.