who makes the best break for a 338 RUM

kidcoltoutlaw

who can do it without keeping my gun for a year.i don't mind the recoil that much it just hard to hold on and when it jumps like that it's hard to shoot the .5 inch groups that i feel it will shot.it's a sendero sf 338 rum,thanks,keith

Kevin Knight at muzzlebrake.com does it rapidly with great work. His brakes look like part of the barrell instead of a big blob on the end.

Give him a call. I would bet that a 2 week turnaround is not out of the question.

I will post pictures of the 338 RUM and other rifles done by him when I get my digital camera back.

I bought a Vais brake from Brownells, and took my .338 RUM and the brake to my 'smith, and he turned it around in 10 days. They like it when you bring the gun AND the parts in. I like the Vais, and I know a lot of custom shops use it.

Mark in Utah

The other guys had some good suggestions, but my vote is for the OPS INC. Probably the tops for recoil reduction except a clamshell.

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts