Who makes a 3 round hunting magazine for Remington 700 long action

Jpron

I'm looking for a a 3 round magazine kit to replace the factory bottom metal on a 700. Looking for a long action. I hate the floor plate and don't want a 5 or 10 round magazine hanging out the bottom. All I'm really finding is the magpul 5 or 10 round. And I'd like to keep it hopefully under $200 or ar least close.

Curtis Custom

Curtis Custom

Sometimes you have to search for them at other vendors.

sometimes they pop up on here (this was a short action but they come up once in a while):

Not really in the price range (360ish or so) but I have the HS precision bottom metal for my LA Rem 700. Actually really like it. Doesn't stick out very far like others and I fit 3 6.5-06AI in it. Problem is the cost of extra mags. 100 bucks a pop.

Grayboe is working on a 3 round DBM with bottom metal. Should be out soon. Will take some stock mods to go from floor plate to a DBM.

Not really in the price range (360ish or so) but I have the HS precision bottom metal for my LA Rem 700. Actually really like it. Doesn't stick out very far like others and I fit 3 6.5-06AI in it. Problem is the cost of extra mags. 100 bucks a pop.
Nice thing about HS option is it's usually just a little sanding to get it to work in the stock. I converted a BDL to the HS once. Wasn't too bad at all. Very high quality product.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.