Who makes a 3 lug action with a tenon larger than 1.062?

Muddinmetal

I am looking for a 700 footprint action, Lapua bolt face, .725 bolt or larger, and a 1.12 tenon. I prefer single shot, but repeater is ok. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Here's an option

It isn't a three lug but I have a Pierce 800 series action that the tenon is 1.187. It's is a REM 700 footprint but it's 1.45 diameter so it'll fit in a Rem stock but you will have to open the channel up some. I think about the only other options for something actually designed for that size of cartridge is the Stiller Tac 338 or Surgeon XL. I think the Pierce is superior to both of them but to get more details on the action you will need to contact Pierce because there's no info on the 800 series on the website.

Also for what it's worth regardless of price and budget I would NOT use a Bat action for a bigger magnum build cus they gull lugs easier then other's.

I will go with a Borden Bigfoot if I stay with a 2 lug design. Most others truly made for a larger cartridge are longer actions meaning I can't use the MDT Chassis of my choice. With the 30 different 3 lug actions out there, you'd think one would offer the larger barrel tenon so common in the 2 lug world