Who is shooting the 6.5 Grendel in a specialty pistol?

I've used AR-Comp, RL10x, 8208, CFE223, H335.

My best accuracy has come with 100 grain Nosler ballistic tips in front of 8208 XBR.

Next most accurate load has been 99 grain Hammer Hunters in front of either RL10 or ARComp; I can't recall at the moment.

The above info is for an AR though. A Contender or Encore pistol sounds interesting though.

Thanks.
I know I will get more speed with the 100's, but I am also wanting to play at some distance with it, and thought the 123 ELD-M would be a good starting point.
I have a bunch of H-335 on hand that I picked up for a great price last year with no specific gun to use it for, so I think I will start with 335.
I might have a pile of 123 bullets if you are looking

I started tinkering with one.....then the creedmoor version came available again and I went that route.

But.... I was shooting 123 scenars starting at 27 grains imrxbr8208. Was getting around 2360fps from 11" cva barrel. I pretty much only got the scope sighted in and a few shots down the tube through Labrador.... But it was promising towards 28 grains ...

IMG_20230113_064750926.jpg

I started tinkering with one.....then the creedmoor version came available again and I went that route.

But.... I was shooting 123 scenars starting at 27 grains imrxbr8208. Was getting around 2360fps from 11" cva barrel. I pretty much only got the scope sighted in and a few shots down the tube through Labrador.... But it was promising towards 28 grains ...

View attachment 427706
Are you selling the gren? I have a hoarding problem🤣

I haven't decided yet, but probably one of the 30mm tube rifle scopes that I have on hand
The eye relief might be a problem with the recoil for ya. I bought a crimson trace with 10 inch eye relief and a bdc retical. It's nice but now I have a halosun dot sight that has the acss retical and I think it's a winner. Looks like I be able to shoot 500 yards with it.... maby
Screenshot_20230114-141607.png

The eye relief might be a problem with the recoil for ya. I bought a crimson trace with 10 inch eye relief and a bdc retical. It's nice but now I have a halosun dot sight that has the acss retical and I think it's a winner. Looks like I be able to shoot 500 yards with it.... maybe
Crimson Trace is making some good glass.
With a Holland brake, I have no concerns using a regular rifle scope.