Who is from Wisconsin!

msalm,
I'm thinking I should be doing more night hunting for coyotes haven't gotten one this season.
Now we have a full moon but 14" of new snow today with a couple more tonight and cloud cover most if not all weekend. :-(
I have a 17/223 barrel for my ar but it needs a trigger.

Take care,
Mike

From Oshkosh like Len!! Whitetail hunt in the Conover area, mule deer in WY but my advocation is prairie dog shooting. Take trips to SD and WY at least twice a year to help out with the little varmints. :)

Dodge county is my home turf i hunt around the east side of the horicon marsh i also like to grouse hunt by lakewood area in oconto county. i am starting to get into long range pistols because of the shotgun rule and i hunt over a marsh that i need to cover about 500 yards where i have made paths with an airboat so i can see the deer in the cattails. its pretty cool i wish i could post some pictures for you to see but i dont know how or if I can.

Dennis,
Let me know if you want to do some pistol shooting, I'm a member at Daniel Boone in Richfield and can let you try out some of my pistols.
I'm also the state deputy director for handgun silhouettes. DB is one of the clubs we shoot matches at. If interested I can send you a schedule.
Have you camped at Bagley Rapids up by Mountain, one of my favorite places besides Rib Mountain.

Take care,
Mike

Last edited:
mike,

Thanks i would appreciate all the help i can get i would really like to shoot someday if you are going anyway or if you and your son are looking to shoot somewhere out here i have a few places we could shoot but it wouldnt be more than 3/8 of a mile. let me know when you would like to go and i wouldnt mind a schedule either.

dennis

Dave,
You still working at the ERGS?
I sure don't miss the place but glad I worked there to see what it was like.
Working on cell tower sites now all around the state and will be going out of state too. Adding generators and setting up new sites.

Take care,
Mike

Hey Mike, I seem to run into you whereever I go:D. Finished up there and boy am I glad. The people in charge were getting to me, NO common sense. Now it's a little late for me to be chasing yotes as they've paired up. Have to get readdy for fishing. I've got a 10" 6.5 TCU set up and a 16" 7x30 and 223. Looking for a 12-14" 7x30 with a break.Later, Dave

I'm still going to try at least to the end of April.
Then it's silhouette time. I have a lot to reload to get ready for that. We at Daniel Boone Conservation League have our first match in May with the first match of the year next weekend in Holmen.
The tc's sure are fun to shoot. You should be able to get the 7x30.

Take care,
Mike

I'm from Green Bay and try to get down to the 1200 yd range in Lodi as often as possible. Otherwise it's the 550 yd one in Shiocton. I would like to find someplace up north to practice some angle shooting. I rifle hunt but I would like to get into long range hunting. So anyone in the area that would like to learn with me or teach me would be great!

I shoot targets at a rifle range out to 1200 yards now. I however rifle hunt up near Mountain so it's all close in. The buck that I shot this year was oh...about 10 yards. : ) But all of my time target shooting has been on "flat" ranges. I just think that it would be fun, to find some areas up north where I could practice some long range angled shots.