Who has the most MOA

[ QUOTE ]
Who offers the most adjustment in a 1" tube?

[/ QUOTE ]

I was looking into this a while back, from what I could find the Zeiss conquest had the most. This was from checking out data on their web site.

[ QUOTE ]
Who offers the most adjustment in a 1" tube?

[/ QUOTE ]
What car has the highest HP, best handling in a 3 cylinder?

If you want a good long Range scope you don't talk about 3 cylinder engines.

The Leupold 16x fixed power Mark IV has 140 MOA. Since I also want max MOA I was about to get this scope but then decided to have Kirby put #8 base holes in all my receivers and have a bunch of rails custom made.

Among the 50 crowd, by far the most popular scope is the Nightforce NXS 5.5X22X56 NP-R2 reticle (altho the new new mil-dot will probably overtake the NP-R2) This scope advertises 100 MOA but usually has 95 MOA (mine has 95 MOA)

I decided when I go for my 1 mile kill I'll be using my NightForce 8-32x56 Benchrest with only 50 MOA - because it's got 1/8 MOA adjustments. With a wide variety of pre CANTed bases I'll be able to reach out well beyond sub-sonic ranges.

I've also decided to get rid of my one good scope/gun paradigm and go to a just a few outstanding scopes to share among all my guns. I still need a range of scopes for where I'm hunting (low power, wide field of view for short range).

I'll be testing the massive 6 screw Xtreme Tactical 30mm Rings in 6 weeks.
tacticalrings1.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.