Who has the best prices on 308 match ammo??

Discussion in 'Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics' started by Matt Regalia, Jul 22, 2002.

1. Matt Regalia

Matt Regalia Well-Known Member

I want to by a case of Federal 308 match ammo with the 168 gr Sierra MK. Who has the best prices out there? So far the best I have found is $18 a box of 20.

Matt

Sorry if this is the wrong forum. Didn't know where it would fit in.

2. Gary Rihn

Gary Rihn Well-Known Member

Matt-

Try www.ammoman.com & see what kind of deal he has. He's usually real competitive on pricing. Good luck!

3. Nighthawk

Nighthawk Well-Known Member

I think this has been mentioned already, but you could try the Federal Gold Medal Match bullets. I'm not exactly sure on the price though.

4. Gary Rihn

Gary Rihn Well-Known Member

Matt-

I went & looked after my last post. Looks like Eric *is* at $18/box, so I guess I didn't help much. [​IMG]

5. FatBoy...

FatBoy... Well-Known Member

Matt,

I don't know if you've considered Black Hills, but I find it to be as or more accurate than Fed GMM and it costs less.
    http://www.georgiaprecision.com/cats/catbh308.htm

I'm suprised at how expensive the GMM and BH has gotten over the last year. GMM has gone from an average to $15 a box to $18.50 and BH has seen a similar increase.

FatBoy...

6. Strip Poker 388

Strip Poker 388 Active Member

I just bought some Federal gold match 308 168 5 boxes shipped for 101.75 at Palmento state armory,they went up on the price the next day, wish I had bought more now.And I have been searching !!

Rob:D