Who has the best prices on 308 match ammo??

Matt Regalia

I want to by a case of Federal 308 match ammo with the 168 gr Sierra MK. Who has the best prices out there? So far the best I have found is $18 a box of 20.

Matt

Sorry if this is the wrong forum. Didn't know where it would fit in.

Nighthawk

I think this has been mentioned already, but you could try the Federal Gold Medal Match bullets. I'm not exactly sure on the price though.

Gary Rihn

Matt-

I went & looked after my last post. Looks like Eric *is* at $18/box, so I guess I didn't help much.

Strip Poker 388

I just bought some Federal gold match 308 168 5 boxes shipped for 101.75 at Palmento state armory,they went up on the price the next day, wish I had bought more now.And I have been searching !!

Rob:D

Trending threads

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce